At OhioMeansJobs - Crawford County , we can help you with workforce development, workforce needs, and the information and resources needed to help your business thrive and grow.
We provide a full range of services to area businesses:
- Job postings - List your job opening on our Job Leads Board. No cost to you.
- Job Matching Service through the State of Ohio’s OhioMeansJobs.com website - Post a quick job post yourself on OhioMeansJobs.com and reach qualified applicants from within our area and beyond, or have us post for you. No cost.
- Resume Search. Search resumes yourself on OhioMeansJobs.com or have us search for you. No cost.
- Social Media - Share your job posting on our Facebook Page
- Pre-Screening Services - We can screen applications, take resumés, or administer pre-employment skill testing, customized to your needs.
- Interview & Conference Room availability - Office space available for interviewing and recruiting
- Recruitments & Job Fairs - Set up an exclusive recruitment day for your company, or attend a Job Fair with multiple employers.
We have products developed to help you train new or existing workers, such as On-the Job Training
A way for companies to get back some of their tax dollars in order to help defray the costs associated with training new employees.
Paperwork is minimal and process is quite simple:
- Hire who you want
- Train them to your standards, and
- Retain them
If your new employee is determined eligible, a training plan is created (your standards) and we reimburse you a percentrage of their wages during training. Reimbursement rate is calculated on a sliding scale based on size of company. Maximum reimbursement is $6,000. Reimbursement is broken down into 2 payment points: 1st upon completion of probationary training period and 2nd 90 days after probationary training is complete.
- You become approved as training provider through our office
- You decide who you want to hire, either on your own or through OhioMeansJobs - Crawford County referrals
- You contact us prior to their start date and we determine if they are eligible for training
- If eligible, you put together brief but specific training plan
- Once they complete training period (4 weeks min/6 months max) you get reimbursed % of employees regular wages.
- If you retain them 90 days after initial training complete, you qualify for an additional reimbursement % of employees regular wages.
Other On-the-Job Training Forms
Need help navigating the world of labor market information? OhioMeansJobs - Crawford County staff can help you find state labor market statistics that you need to make business decisions. Call 419-563-1568