Ohio Means Jobs
A Community Service Agency servicing businesses, job seekers, and our workforce.
We are committed to:
- Improving the skills of our existing workforce
- Assisting businesses with workforce needs
- Helping job seekers reach employment goals
- Increasing the self-sufficiency of public assistance recipients
- Providing education & employment information to the community
- Working with our partners to provide seamless, quality services
Looking to better yourself through education & training? We offer a Career Advancement Program through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act that can help you create a solid plan for getting ahead. The WIOA Career Advancement Program can help fund educational programs up to a 2 year degree. However, it's much more than a funding source. Our program can help you make wise decisions about career choices, work side by side with you as you attend training, and help you secure that first job in you career field upon completion. If you are ready to advance in life and are willing to do what it takes to get there, come see us! Call 419-562-8066 #300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Or Visit our FAQ Page and Job Seeker Services page for a full listing of career services!
Are you an employer who needs help connecting with qualified candidates or training new hires? We have a range of employer services available and are always looking for opportunities to assist area businesses with workforce needs. Check out our Employer Services page and/or our On-the-Job Training Program.
We partner with a variety of agencies and educational institutions in order to provide multiple employment and training services at one convenient location. At OhioMeansJobs - Crawford County, you will find representatives and/or information from all of our partners, which include:
- Pioneer Career and Technology Center
- North Central State College
- Experience Works
- Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
- Ohio Department of Job & Family Services
- State Veteran's Services
- Richland County Job & Family Services
- SCORE (small business mentoring)
- Crawford County Works