Ohio Means Jobs
A Community Service Agency servicing businesses, job seekers, and our workforce.
We are committed to:
- Improving the skills of our existing workforce
- Assisting businesses with workforce needs
- Helping job seekers reach employment goals
- Increasing the self-sufficiency of public assistance recipients
- Providing education & employment information to the community
- Working with our partners to provide seamless, quality services
We offer a Career Advancement Program through the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act. Call us at 419-562-8066 #300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Vist our Job Seeker Services page for a full listing of career services!
We partner with a variety of agencies and educational institutions in order to provide multiple employment and training services at one convenient location. At OhioMeansJobs - Crawford County, you will find representatives and/or information from all of our partners, which include: