Reporting changes within 10 days is very important. If you do not tell CCJFS about a change, you may not get all the benefits you are entitled to receive OR you may receive more benefits than you should. If you get help you shouldn't have received, you may have to pay it back.
You are required to report case changes within ten (10) days of that change. You are required to provide verifications of reported changes within 10 days of reporting that change.
You need to report changes to an existing case if:
- Your household composition changes
(ie: an individual leaving/moving in; birth of a child).
- You move or your monthly expenses change.
- Your income or your child support changes.
The completed, respective change report form needs to accompany the appropriate verifications listed below and can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- In person at agency during regular business hours (M-F 7:30 am - 4:00 pm)
- Fax to agency at 419-562-1056
- Mail to Crawford County JFS, 224 Norton Way, Bucyrus, OH 44820
- Slip in drop box to east of front door (24/7)